AH HH Series Centrigfugal slurry pumps
AH, HH pumps are used to pump high-hardness, strong-corrosion and
high-concentration liquids that contain suspended solid particles,
such as finished ores, refuse ores, ashes, cinders, cements, mud,
mineral stones and etc. in the industries of metallurgy, mining,
coal, power, building materials and etc. The temperature of the
pumped solid-liquid mixture should be <80°C, and the weight
concentration should be <60.
1. The frame plates for AH Pumps have replaceable wear-resistant
metal liners or rubber liners, the impellers are made of
wear-resistant metal or rubber. The frame plate liner and impeller
for HH Pump are adoptable of hard metal only.
2. Bearing assembly use cylindrical structure,adjusting the space
between impeller and front liner easily, being removed completely
when being repaired. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
3. The shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and
4. The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45
degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit
installations and applications.
5. There are the drive types, such as V belt drive, gear reducer
drive, fluid coupling drive, frequency conversion drive devices.
6. Wide performance, good NPSH and high efficiency. The pump of
this type may be installed in multistage series to meet the
delivery for long distance.
High efficiency, wear resistant, stable performance,
interchangeability of parts.
The slurry pump drive type include CV, DC(Z), ZV(Z), CR(z), etc. Z
Means it including common base. Whether the base should be adopted
with depends on clients, smaller size pumps are suggested to adopt