D4.0 m x L24m x 8layers Big size Rubber Pontoon Marine Salvage
Marine Airbags for Ship Launching/Ship Pulling/Salvage
Ship launching using marine airbags is a very popular vessel
launching method. It overcomes the shortcomings of the fixed
launching track, which limits the productive capability of the
small and medium sized shipyards. Now it has become a Flexible Launching Technology, having the merits of time and labor saving, flexibility,
reliability and safety in operation and comprehensive economic
- Saving the investment of shipyard construction
- Simple operation, saving of labor and work hours
- Environment friendly
After years of practice and accumulation of experience, we have
developed the technology from launching only 1,000 DWT ships to
current 100,000 DWT ships and we will achieve more. And now this
technology has become a flexible, promising, secure and mature
technology. Besides that, these airbags are widely used in slipping
of ships and boats of all sizes.
Why Choose LUHANG Marine Airbags
- 2 or 3-strand cords with great tensile strength
- High quality rubber raw material
- Superb quality and above average thickness for rubber layers
- Strictly comply to the standard of ISO 14409:2001 (E) Ships and
marine technology – Ship launching air bags
Application Of LUHANG Marine Rubber Airbag
- For ship upgrading, conversion or new/repair launching (Ship
- For hoisting and transporting heavy structures up to 10,000 metric
- Possible substitute for marine pneumatic rubber fender for
- For salvaging sunken ship or heavy immersed steel structure
- Pneumatic rubber core for architecture engineering
- Container for storing and transporting gas and corrosive chemical
liquid and pure water for voyage
- Rubber bag for ship ballast
- For erecting floating bridge or pipeline
Marine Airbag Repair and Maintenance
Marine airbags can be used repeatedly; the correct using method and
reasonable storage could extend the using life of them.
Top Notice for the Usage of Marine Airbags
☆ Control the pneumatic pressure strictly, do not exceed the upper
limit value of work pressure in any case.
☆ The surface of marine airbags should not be contacted with hard
& sharp objects like sharp metal plates, big stones etc. to
avoid unnecessary puncturing damage.
☆ In case of short distance transportation, the marine airbags
should be moved by rolling under pneumatic condition or by lifting
under natural condition and strictly prohibit dragging on the
☆ For long distance transportation, the marine airbags should be
folded and fastened into a package.
When a marine airbag unused for a long time it should be washed and
dried, covered and filling up with talcum powder, then put it in a
dry, shade and ventilated place, keep away from sources of
- Cleaning and washing the surface of marine airbag
- Paste tyre cord fabric with crude rubber
- Thermal vulcanization
- Inspect repair place whether pasting densely, it is not allowed to
exist such defects as bubbles, delaminating inside of the airbag.
For more details about how to repair and maintain marine airbags
please contact our technical department for support.
We LUHANG possess professional technical research team to offer
specific technical support to our clients especially for large ship
LUHANG Marine Rubber Airbag Working pressure
LUHANG Marine Rubber Airbags Advantages
- High precision engineering using 2 or 3 -strand cords with great
- Made from NEW industry leading quality rubber.
- Assurance of true number of layers.
- High-performance quality and above-industry-standard layer
- Quality detailing jobs, Ex: air valve length, ends’ extra layering,
tighter connection with minimal failure etc. These areas are often
neglected but extremely important to ensure your safety and
maximise your return by prolonging useful life.
Qingdao Luhang Marine Airbag and Fender Company is the leading
& professional & largest company that initiated airbags for
ship launching in China from year of 1998. During 30 years’
development and experience in airbag production and ship launching,
our ship launching airbags have become the most reliable. Since
then, more cargo vessels, barges, chemical tankers, tugboats, AHTS
vessels, floating docks, and even contstruction caissons have all
been launched using our airbags. Aside from ship hauling &