Customizable Formula Nickel Chrome Alloy for Casting with Dental
Porcelain and Ceramic
We are able to composite formula that provided by customer and mass
produce them at customer request. We are very strict on our
selection of raw materials, to make sure the quality of our alloys
are premium and toxic free. Please allow fair amount of production
time due to testing and QC process need to be taken for new
1. Flexible Element Composition
2. Raw Material Quality Garantee
3. Low Cost for Initial Production
4. Best Quality Control in Industry
5. Post Sales Service is availabe Should There be any Problem
Melting range: Varies
|Melting range ℃||Density g/cc||Yield Strength(Rp0.2)|
Package: 1KG for Sample purpose
What is the perfect temperature to obtain the best result when
The casting temperature should always maintain 100~150℃ higher than
What is the perfect timing to obtain the best result when casting?
While casting Nickel Chrome alloys that don't contain Beryllium,
the surface of the melting alloys will appear a layer of shadow.
Once the shadow disappears and the edges of the alloy have become
rounded (melted until it becomes a sphere shape is not necessary)
will be the best timing for casting. Perfect timing for casting
Cobalt Chrome alloy is to heat it till the surface membrane
perforated and a spark of bright light start to appear.
Cobalt Chrome casting piece is incomplete, what are the causes?
1. Casting ring is not heated evenly: While casting Cobalt alloys,
casting ring must heat up gradually and slowly before reaches 300℃.
Let it sit in the oven in between 300℃ and 600℃ for 10-30 minutes.
Once it heats up to the desired temperature, maintain the same
temperature for at least 30 minutes before casting.
2. Casting temperature is below/above alloy's requirement.
3. Strub designed improperly: For example, Strub is too narrow. We
strongly recommend the Strub diameter consist of 5mm or more.
4. The amount of alloy is not enough for the casting piece or the
centrifugal force of casting pressure is not enough.
5. Casting piece has not avoided the heat center.