AEROPAK Emergency Tyre Sealer Inflator is designed to quickly seal
small punctures and leaks, reinflating your tyre in seconds.
Aeropak tyre sealer inflator does not require a jack or wheel
removal; It's a fast, easy and clean procedure that gets you back
on the road in seconds. suitable for small punctures on all
tubeless emergency tyre sealer inflator repair shop that emergency
tyre sealer inflator was used. R134a Non-Flammable formula is also
available with different prices.
- epairs punctures and inflates in seconds
- New emergency formula
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) safe
- Great for slow leaks
1. If possible remove object causing puncture.
2. Deflate the tyre; Shake the can well before use;
3. Screw connecting tube firmly onto tyre valve; Hold the can
upright-button uppermost-remove protector cap-press button until
tyre appears firm.
4. After bumping is finished, disconnect both ends of the tube.
Immediately drive 3-5km to allow the sealer to spread in tyre and
mend the puncture. Then check and adjust tyre pressure.
1. It is just for emergency use. Repair your punctured tire with
Rubber Patch at your earliest possibility.
2. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
3. Store in a cool, dry place (45C); Avoid direct sunlight.
4. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
*650ml--for normal car tires; 1 aerosol=1 single repair;
*450ml--for motorcycle tires; 1 aerosol=1 single repair;
*300ml--for electronic bicycle tires; 1 aerosol=1 single repair;
*125 ml --for bicycle tires; 1 aerosol=1 single repair
|item||Emergency Tyre Sealer Inflator|
|PAckage||450 ml/pc;12 pcs/ctn; 2500 ctns/20ft container|