Double Casing High Pressure Slurry Pump , End Suction Mud Pump
Centrifugal Sludge Pump
Slurry Pump Components Description
The impeller, either elastomer, is the main rotating component
which normally has vanes to impart the centrifugal force to the
liquid, usually made of high chrome material. Cast-in impeller
threads are better suited for slurries.
the structure is volute type split outer casing, contain the wear
liners and provide high operation pressure capabilities, which
efficiency is mouch higher than semi-volute or concentric
Shaft and Bearing Assembly
A large diameter shaft with a short overhang minimizes deflection
and vibration. Heavy-duty roller bearing are housed in a removable
This series pumps are always driven by electric motor.
220V/380V/440V etc are all available. Normal motor, high efficiency
motor and explosion-proof motor all can be choosen.
1) Good passing ability:gravel pump max passing particles size is
2) Widely application: all slurry, mud and bad corrosive medium can
be transported, widely used in industry of mining, electrical
power, metallurgy,coal, construction etc.
3) High concentration, volume concentration reach to 60%, weight
concentration reach to 70%;
4) Comprehensive performance is good, high head: long distance and
high head transportion, single set head can reach to max 520m, and
can be used in series to satisfy much higher head requirements;
6) High flow rate capacity: can be reached 3400m3/h;
7) Diameter size:outlet size from 1" to 22"
- · Chemical Process
- · Heavy Minerals
- · Paper and Pulp
- · Mill Discharge
- · Sugar Beet
- · Slag Granulation
- · Bottom Boiler and Fly Ash
- · Cyclone Feed
- · Power Plants
- · Other industry
|Inlet Size:32mm~400mm||Allowed Max Particle Size:20 mm|
|Capacity:4 ~ 3000 m³/h||Seal Type:step-down dynamic seal|
|Head:10 ~ 130 m||Pump Weight:up to 3000kg|
|Maximal Efficiency:70%||RPM:1450 r/min|
Clear Water Performance
Rotating speed n
Shaft power (Pa)
Product introduction, technical exchange, non-standard product
design, problem explanation.
1. Honoring contracts, ensuring on-time delivery, keeping contact
with users at any time.
2. For special or complicated [products, arrange persons to provide
the users with training and guidance at the product use,
troubleshoot, adjustment and repair.
1. Offer a warranty for 12 months from the date of ex-works, with
return, replacement and repair available.
2. During the use of products, carry out a periodic organization of
the personnel in charge of the technique, quality inspection and
service to contact the users to get the feedback on the quality,
conditions of use, comments on improvement etc. so as to further
enhance the quality.