Durable Disposable Respirator Mask Non Woven Fabric Conical Shape
1 . Descriptions
FFP3V Dust Mask has filtering face-piece respirator,filters solid
and liquid aerosols. Single-use.Conical shape. Adjustable
Buckle adjustment. Facial foam. Exhalation valve.Filtering
facepiece particulate respirator - Collapse resistant shell for
increased durabilty - Compatible with a variety of protective
eyewear and hearing protection - Adjustable noseclip helps provide
a custom and secure seal - Two-strap design helps provide a secure
|Item||Disposable Unisex Valve Particulate Anti Air Haze Respirator Mask|
|Color||black,red,colored or as customer's requirements|
|Lead time||Shipped in 15days after payment|
2 . Packing:
- The disposable respirators available in color box package and
- Blistic package are ideal for the retail sector and trade counters.
- The disposable respirators can be packed in attractive color box
with User Manual in.
- The respirators be packed in a poly bag which keeps the masks
hygienically clean and allows for better storage and control over
dispending in the workplace.
3 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European
EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering
half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing,
It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified
body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment
procedure based on internal production control plus supervised
product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII
under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
4 . How to use?
- Hold the ﬁltering facepiece in the palm of your hand allowing the
headbands to hang freely on the back of the hand.
- Position the ﬁltering facepiece on the face covering the nose and
the mouth and making certain that the metal strip nosepiece is on
the upper part.
- Pass the lower headband over your head and position it on the neck.
Pass the upper headband over your head and position it on your head
and above your ears.
- Adjust the nosepiece to ﬁt your nose. Regulate the tension of the
headbands(in those models where this is possible).
- Check that the mask hugs your face closely.
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of
the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection
expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may
reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall
not be used for more than one shift.