3 / 12 channel holter portable ECG recorder accessories with 5 wire
SD card reader or USB line
Place of Origin
Beijing, China (Mainland)
0.05HZ to 60Hz
ST-T Analysis, Pacemaker, HRV, T-Wave Alternance
Holter monitor Specifications
Recording time: 24-72 hours
Weight with battery: 62g
Enclosure: ABS plastic
Operating position: any orientation
Gain settings: 0.5X, 1X and 2X
Connector: 19 pin
Patient cable: 10 leads or 5 leads
The CV3000 Holter ECG is intended for patients requiring ambulatory
(Holter) monitoring. The following is a
listing of the most frequently used for the indications below:
(1) Evaluation of symptoms suggesting arrhythmia or myocardial
(2) Evaluation of ECG documenting therapeutic interventions in
individual patients or groups of patients.
(3) Evaluation of patients for ST segment changes
(4) Evaluation of a patient’s response after resuming occupational
or recreational activities.
(5) Evaluation of patients with pacemakers.
(6) Reporting of time and frequency domain heart rate variability.
(7) Reporting of QT Interval.
Vales and Hills Biomedical Tech. Ltd. (V&H), located on BDA
International Park, BEIJING, has been one of the leading developers
of PC based ECG technology for years. V&H keeps giving great
resources to approach the edge that comes with the idea of
sophisticated simplicity in products design and the discipline of
management in quality control. V&H is mostly engaged in PC-ECG,
ECG Workstation, ECG Stress Test, Digital EEG Series and Ambulatory
Blood Pressure Monitor.
V&H's core concept is teamwork on which we have built a truly
top-notch team, conceived in collaboration, dedicated to the
proposition that we all colleagues working our hearts out toward
the goal in rewarding people and society. V&H keeps looking to
the future with hope and determination