1. Physical and Chemical Properties
colorless and transparent liquid
|Boiling Point:||87.2°C at 760 mmHg|
|Water Solubility:||Slightly soluble. 0.11 g/100 mL|
2. Various numbers: CAS RN.:79-01-6 EINECS:201-167-4
3. Usage: excellent solvent, be used as a metal surface treatment agent,
electroplating, paint before the cleaning agent, metal degreasing
agent and fat, oil, paraffin extractant. For organic synthesis, pesticide production. Trichloroethylene for the production of tetrachloroethylene can be
used as anthelmintics; for the production of hexachloroethane, as a
veterinary anthelmintic, to control ruminant mammals and leech
disease, gonorrhea and nematode disease.
4. Fire-fighting Measures: fire-fighting agents: mist water, foam, dry powder, carbon
5. First Aid Treatment: skin contact: immediately remove the contaminated clothing, rinse
the skin thoroughly with soap and water, get medical treatment; eye contact: lift the eyelid, wash with
flowing water or saline rinse, seek medical treatment; inhalation:
quickly remove from the scene to the air fresh area. Keep the airway open. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing stops, immediately give artificial respiration, get
medical treatment; ingestion: drink plenty of warm water, vomit,
get medical treatment.
6. Packaging, Storage and Transportation: can be packed or stored in zinc or painted iron drum(280kg/drum),
80drums/20'FCL,stainless steel tank. Be stored in a cool,
ventilated warehouse. The temperature should be no more than 32 ℃, relative humidity
should not exceed 80%. Package should be sealed, without any contact of air. Storage area should be equipped with leakage emergency treatment
equipment and suitable storage materials. Be transported as dangerous goods.