W-2000 is an excellent smoothing agent for general use and the ain
component is high melting point wax. It is suitable for all kinds
of fibres.W-2000 has excellent smoothness, inverted silk and
knitting properties. In particular, W-2000 can be used as a
smoothing agent for cotton and T/C woven yarn, which can play a
Appearance: Brown white liquid
Composition: High melting point wax emulsion
Ionic Property:Non ionic
PH value: About 7
Solubility: Emulsified and dispersed in cold water
Characteristics and Applications
1. W-2000 can be used in a variety of fibres bleaching, dying, and
can give excellent smooth performance, so as to improve the
performance of the inverted silk and weaving.
2. W-2000 can be adsorbed on the inner and outer layer of uniform
yarn, thus almost no smoothness, colour difference, feels poor
problems due to the homogeneous absorption of the oil agent.
3. W-2000 has good emulsion stability, even in the presence of
mirabilite and fixing agent is also very stable.
4. W-2000 does not reduce the brightness of the fluorescent dyes
when they coexist with fluorescent dyes.
5. W-2000 is a non-ionic substance, when it deal with all kinds of
cation, anion and non-ionic softening agents it still can give
excellent softness and smoothness without causing mutual influence.
6. W-2000 will not cause a change in hue and lower color fastness
of dyed fabric
The optimum usage of W-2000 varies with the type of dyed fabric,
morphology, yarn count and processing method. Generally based on
3-8% o.w.f and appropriate to increase or decrease. The treatment
temperature and time usually are 40-50℃ and 15-20 mininutes.