Stainless steel expansion screws are generally referred to as metal
expansion screws. The fixing of expansion screws is to use the
wedge-shaped slope to promote expansion and generate frictional
binding force to achieve a fixed effect.
Stainless steel expansion screws are flat after use due to small
drilling, high tension, and can be removed at will if they are not
used. The advantages of keeping the wall flat are obvious and
widely used in various decoration occasions:
1. Fasten air conditioners, water heaters, range hoods, etc.
2. Fix frameless balcony windows, anti-theft doors and windows,
kitchen, bathroom components, etc.
4. Other occasions that need to be fixed
The correct installation method of stainless steel expansion
1. Before installing stainless steel expansion screws, drill holes
on the wall with an electric drill.
Note: The drilling depth should be compared with the embedded
length of the expansion bolt, and should not be too deep or too
2. After drilling the eye with the electric drill, use a cleaning
tool to blow out the dust remaining after drilling, otherwise it
will affect the fixing fastness of the stainless steel expansion
Note: This step is often overlooked by installation workers. Do not
bring hidden dangers to engineering safety in order to save time.
3. Put in the embedded stainless steel expansion tube and stainless
Note: The drilling depth should be compared with the length of the
stainless steel expansion tube, and should not be too deep or too
4. Tighten the stainless steel nut to achieve the purpose of fixing
Note: Choose a suitable stainless steel gasket according to the
object to be fixed to avoid excessive squeezing of the fixed object
and damage to the fixed object.