1. The special double screw interlocking design improves the ability to resist rotation and cut out of the femoral head
2. The linear tension function achieves effective pressurization without rotating motion at the same time
3. 5° external declination design for minimally invasive placement from the apex of the greater trochanter
4. The proximal diameter of the intramedullary nail is 16mm, and the lateral wall of the greater trochanter and the gluteus medius tendon are more preserved.
5. The design of the tuning fork at the distal end of the intramedullary nail reduces the stress concentration of the femoral stem
6. Shallow and sparse HA5 distal locking screw thread design increases the bending strength of the screw and facilitates insertion